Port Fisher Terminals is a multi-modal port site, offering vessel, rail, and highway transportation services. Located in Bay City, Michigan – centrally located on the East Coast of Michigan – the port is protected by the Saginaw Bay and supported by the Saginaw River. Railroad service to the port is supported by Lake States Railroad, and Lake States Class A interchanges with CSX and Canadian National (CN). The port’s highway transportation services are supported and serviced by Class A roads, connecting to major highways.
Port Fisher Terminals is a proud member of the Fisher Companies, which is comprised of nine separate companies. Our top priority is 100% customer satisfaction through safety, quality, customer service, and integrity.
Port Fisher Terminals’ Features
- 85+ Acres
- 1,000 Feet of Steel Seawall
- Water Drafts of 26 Feet
- No Bridges Obstructing Vessel Access
- Homeland Security Plan in Place
- 60+ Acres of Undeveloped Improved Aggregate-Surfaced Area
- Paved Site-Access Roads
- 3,000 Feet of Rehabilitated Railroad
- Additional 2,500 Feet of Available Railroad
- Located 1/4 Mile from Lake States’ Bay City Switching Yard
- Additional Property Available at the Bay City Industrial Park